ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The use of this blog and other blogs linked and associated to this blog, server (“Server and associated functions available from the Website (including, without limitation all chat forums, bulletin boards or other forms of communication platforms) are subject to the following terms and conditions and (“Further Terms and Conditions”) on the linked and associated Blogs;
1. Warranties: cfatech.ng makes no express or implied representations or warranties in relation to security of the website or the information and materials provided on this website
2. Uninterrupted Availability: cfatech.ng does not guarantee any form of uninterruptibility or availability of the website and all it related service platforms,
3. Veracity of Information: We do not guarantee the veracity, accuracy and verification of information contained in the website as they may be based on opinions or partial comments.
4. Advice Content: Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind or form in any related content as professionals on related fields should be contacted for advice when required.
5. Liability: cfatech.ng is not liable to any user (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or other laws in any wise and in any jurisdiction) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website: Neither are we liable for any actual, implied, direct or indirect loss of revenue, goodwill, relationships, reputation or otherwise to users or third parties.
By using this website, the user has completely accepted the stipulated terms and conditions contained herein.