CFAtech.ng is a leading technology blog in Nigeria that discovers and shares interesting stories of how African start-ups and everyday people are using technology smartly. It is home to tons of inspiring start-up stories, tech tips, gadget reviews, updates, plus lots more.
Every day, on this blog, a team of passionate folks work hard to create content that ultimately help you make the smart use of technology.
We have developed a system that keeps our community active:
- Reviews & features
- Sponsored series
- PR & branding
- Banner Advertising
- Content Creation/Marketing
- Events Coverage & Promotion
- Training & Capacity building
These platforms help us reach a far more diverse audience:
- Tech Trends, Channels Television (Nigeria’s most respected TV Station)
- ICT Clinic, Punch Newspaper (Nigeria’s most widely read Newspaper)
- Tech on Wheels with CFA (Nationally syndicated radio show)
- CFA’s Startups Hangout (a monthly meetup for startups)
We have also developed capacity in:
- Developing Digital Marketing strategies for products, services and brands
- Training on Social Media Marketing, Online Security, etc.
In all of these, we ensure that cfatech.ng serves as a melting point of all our initiatives and a leading technology blog in Nigeria.
Our goal is to ensure that cfatech.ng remains an innovative and strategic platform that deepens the conversations in and around Africa’s Tech ecosystem, thus,with our strong belief in the efficacy of smart partnerships, we work with the following organisations to develop programs to achieve this.
- Think Breakfast Series (tBs) a bi-monthly collaboration and partnership with Nigeria Communications Week. It is a breakfast gathering of successful and passionate thought leaders, to proffer solutions to issues affecting their industry and the Nation.
- Nigeria Int’l Technology Exhibition & Conference (NITEC), an annual tech conference organised in collaboration with Tech Intelligence.
- Technology Development Summit (TechDev) an annual event organised in collaboration with Nigeria Communications Week and Enugu State Government.
Feel free to reach out, if our goals align with yours in anyway.